View this page in:
We guide Japanese companies to success.
Introduction of Japanese Business Services
In 2012, Indonesia received $3.8 billion in Japanese investment, roughly 3% of Japan’s total global FDI flows. The country currently holds about 6% of Japanese FDI stock in Asia.
As one of the four core members of the ASEAN, Indonesia is expected to become one of the world’s highest-potential growth areas. The IMF already predicts Indonesia to transition into a “Higher Middle Income” nation by 2014 and maintain a substantial 9.4% growth rate for the next five years. As opportunities in Indonesia increase, however, so does competition and PwC offers to guide Japanese companies in this high-risk, high-reward environment.
Founded in 1971 and bravely surviving the 1998 financial crisis, PwC Indonesia now operates with approximately 1,500 professionals, which includes a specialized Japan team committed to serving Japanese business interests in the region.
Major services to Japanese clients
- Financial statement audit
- Internal control audit
- Advice on Financial reporting based on IFRS, financial and capital market regulation, etc.
- Internal audit advisory/co-sourcing
- Advice on J-SOX/US-SOX compliance
- IPO support
- Actuarial consulting and valuation
- Assurance on sustainability reporting
- Advice on risk management
- Tax & Accounting compliance support (preparation of tax returns, bookkeeping, payroll calculations and other mandatory reporting)
- Customs compliance support
- Tax & Customs planning and optimization
- Global tax management & structuring
- Advice and documentation support for Transfer Pricing
- Tax due diligence and tax risk assessment
- M&A and restructuring-related Tax consulting
- Advice and support for obtaining tax incentives, subsidies, relief, etc.
- International assignment planning and optimization
- Preparation/Review of various agreements
- Trust services and management
- Support on tax & customs audits and dispute with authorities
- Resolution for tax and customs litigation
- Support on commercial registration
- Expatriate immigration support
- Corporate law consulting
- Preparation/Review of various agreements and internal regulations
- Support on on IP rights, license, permission, regulatory compliance, etc.
- Support on liquidation and deregistration
- M&A lead advisory
- Advice on M&A strategy and target selection
- Financial modeling and valuation
- Due diligence support
- Advice on Business restructuring
- Post merger integration
- Organization restructuring
- Market entry research and strategy development
- Financial reporting optimization
- Cash flow management
- Advice on supply chain management
- Human resource management
- Business process optimization
- IT system strategy and development and IT support
- Advice on performance improvement and cost reduction
- Forensic services (support on disputes, prevention of economic crimes, etc)
Introduction of member of Japanese business services
Plaza 89, Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. X-7 No.6 Jakarta 12940 Indonesia
Senior Manager, Assurance
Senior Associate, Assurance