View this page in:
We guide Japanese companies to success.
Introduction of Japanese Business Services
FDI flows into Cambodia have spiked in the last decade and Japanese FDI to Cambodia went from $35 million in 2010 to $420 million in 2012.
Although Cambodia may be a new investment partner for many countries, the IMF forecasts a transition from “Low Income” to “Middle Income” country by 2014 and double-digit growth rates for the next five years. Competition should ramp accordingly with the rise in opportunities. PwC can be your trusted advisor to traverse the complexities of this dynamic market.
PwC Cambodia works in conjunction with the Malaysian, Thai, Loas and Vietnam firms and has made sure that its Japanese specialists, currently located in Phnom Penh, have not only a high specialist knowledge of the country but can also offer a wide range of industry specific solutions to service Japanese business needs across the entire region.
Major services to Japanese clients
- Financial statement audit
- Financial statement review
- Internal control audit
- Agreed upon procedure
- Advice on financial reporting based on IFRS, financial and capital market regulation, etc.
- Tax & Accounting compliance support (preparation of tax returns, bookkeeping, payroll calculations and other mandatory reporting)
- Customs compliance support
- Tax & Customs planning and optimization
- Global tax management & structuring
- Advice and documentation support for Transfer Pricing
- Tax due diligence and tax risk assessment
- M&A and restructuring-related Tax consulting
- Advice and support for obtaining tax incentives, subsidies, relief, etc.
- International assignment planning and optimization
- Preparation/Review of various agreements
- Support on tax & customs audits and dispute with authorities
- Support on commercial registration
- Expatriate immigration support
- Labor law consulting
- Preparation/Review of various agreements and internal regulations
- Support on liquidation and deregistration
- M&A lead advisory
- Advice on M&A strategy and target selection
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Due diligence support
- Advice on Business restructuring
- Post merger integration
- Organization restructuring
- Market entry research and strategy development
- Financial reporting optimization
- Advice on supply chain management
- Business process optimization
- IT system strategy and development and IT support
- Advice on performance improvement and cost reduction
- Forensic services (support on disputes, prevention of economic crimes, etc)
- Internal audit advisory/co-sourcing
- IPO support
- Advice on risk management
Introduction of member of Japanese Business Practice