|With reference to the value adding elements of the Project, it is worth to remember some specific factors:
- Participation in this Project was a non-profit initiative for all participants;
- The Project brought together the enthusiasm of around one hundred of the most important and prestigious participants of the Community that have accepted to take part in the Scientific Committee, and to involve themselves, operationally as well as personally and with their organisations;
- It was build on team work between the Members of the Committee, facilitated by the interactive collaboration provided by PricewaterhouseCoopers;
- With the enormous commitment of everyone, the project has produced an innovative, concrete, and hopefully valuable result for the Country;
- It was the first project of this type undertaken in Italy on the topic of Corporate Governance.