Multinational businesses are increasingly affected by tax, legislative and regulatory developments throughout the world. Understanding the impact of these developments on business operations and transactions between countries is vital for a company's success.
PwC's international structuring specialists are experienced in addressing these developments as well as all aspects of international taxation. Our teams are able to help you structure your business in a tax-efficient manner, both locally and globally.
- You need advice on tax when structuring a group of companies
- You need to repatriate profit
- You want to understand double tax relief planning
- You are planning cross-border acquisitions, disposals or reorganisations
- You are re-engineering your European or global supply chain and looking for an appropriate location for your ‘entrepreneur’ operation
- You manage a number of captive insurance companies
- You are a local business looking to expand overseas
- You need to manage intellectual property and intangible assets in a more tax effective manner
How we can support you
- With effective and tax efficient cross-border strategies for international trade and investment
- By managing your global structural tax rate
- By keeping you abreast of new developments within the international arena that affect your business