For organisations that need high quality accounting advice, we have the breadth and depth of knowledge and the level of technical expertise to help. We provide financial accounting and technical advice, support tools, guidance and training which helps our clients to improve the quality of their financial reporting.
- Difficult technical accounting issues that cannot be solved in-house
- A small finance function and that needs support from financial reporting specialists
- Keeping up-to-date on developments in financial reporting standards
- Staff training and the need for reliable and comprehensive accounting guidance
What we do?
- Help to resolve complex issues by providing reliable and expert advice, guidance, training and support tools
- Improve the quality of financial reporting by developing the knowledge and expertise of in-house finance personnel
- Equip finance staff with the skills to successfully apply IFRS to holding companies and subsidiaries to IFRS and to fully embed IFRS in accounting systems
- Help to save time by having a range of high-quality financial reporting tools and guidance available as and when required