The Government of Indonesia welcomes domestic and foreign direct investment to support the Indonesian economic growth. Recently, there has been a great improvement in the Indonesian investment environment through the issuing of a series of laws and regulations to provide better guidance, and to ensure law enforcement for both domestic and foreign investors. Therefore, it is essential for potential and existing investors to understand the regulatory requirements of doing business in Indonesia.
PwC provides a range of services to assist investors to structure their business in Indonesia.
How PwC can help you
Our experts can assist with:
- Advice on the appropriate type of entity for doing business in Indonesia from the investment and company regulatory point of view
- Assist in subsidiary, representative office or branch incorporation, including further business expansion. This would include dealing with various government authorities for any licensing requirements.
- Assist in the merger and acquisition transaction of entities in Indonesia.
- Assist in winding up/liquidating business in Indonesia
- Corporate compliance and corporate secretarial services to comply with the prevailing regulations and corporate filing requirements to any relevant Government authorities.
- Employment regulation advisory.
- Assisting in obtaining appropriate work and stay permits for expatriates.
- Accounting and bookkeeping services.