Training in financial reporting
Sharing knowledge and experience
With the rapid developments in accounting standards, regulations, and industry practices, companies need continuous training in order to keep abreast of the changing environment.
Training is better done by professionals who not only know the theoretical facts but also have practical experience of applying them. Through our global network exchange of knowledge, experiences and competencies, we can help you position yourselves and pull ahead of developments and changes in accounting standards.
How can we help?
We are at the forefront of training development, and are experienced in providing the following services to equip clients’ diverse learning needs:
- Training needs analysis;
- Training design and delivery tailored to meet your needs; and
- Managing small to large and basic to complex training assignments.
Here are a few of the training services we can help you with:
- Tailored IFAS and IFRS training for your staff
- Regular updates on changes to IFAS and IFRS
- Specialised industry tailored training
- Assistance in impact assessment. This can assist companies in planning ahead for changes in IFAS and IFRS before and as they happen rather than being caught by surprise.