Internal Audit Services (IAS)
Changes in the regulatory and corporate governance environment have significantly changed the expectations and value definitions that many stakeholders place on the internal audit function. New definitions, requirements and standards are emerging, from both internal and external sources, forcing boards and managers to rethink the roles, responsibilities and relationships between governance, risk and compliance activities. These issues are being faced by organizations globally. Hence, there is a need to set up internal audit and corporate governance functions that are efficient, flexible, and able to support the organizations to address growth, sustainability and other future challenges.
"Internal Auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations.
It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes."
PwC Indonesia Internal Audit Services helps companies improve the value and performance of the internal audit function by providing solutions tailored to your situation and needs.
We can provide the following to help you improve the performance and value of internal audit within the context of your overall risk management structure.
Services to Companies
- Working with management to define and establish an internal audit function.
- Providing an independent quality review of your existing Internal Audit Function and its strategy.
- Working with your existing internal audit function to perform risk assessments and redesign their audit plans and approach such that these are aligned with the business strategy and the areas driving shareholder value.
- Improving an existing internal audit function through providing internal audit related training.
- Developing further insights of the Chief Audit Executives (CAEs) including ratings and opinions in their audit findings and reports.
- Flexibility in order to be able to better service clients’ needs that are in line with your timetable, demands and sense of urgency.
We also offer sourcing solutions, through either partial or full sourcing of company’s internal audit function.
- Outsourcing – Lead both the strategic and day – to – day operations of your internal audit department.
- Co – sourcing – Perform internal audit activities in collaboration with your internal audit function. Common areas of work for co – sourcing include overall internal audit strategy planning, treasury, niche areas of IT and areas subject to higher risks of fraud.
- Staff Augmentation – Provide staff to assist your internal audit function using your methodology and tools.
- Professional Staff – Provide experienced professional staff with strong language skills and knowledge of the local markets to help meet your internal audit objectives.
Working with PwC Indonesia Internal Audit Services, you can be confident that you will receive the best quality services to accomplish your objectives.
Advisory Consulting "On a page"