PricewaterhouseCoopers Indonesia Advisory is part of the PwC global network, which operates in 158 countries. We provide industry-focused consulting services for public and private clients.
We help our clients by bringing together relevant expertise backed up with vast industry knowledge and performing due diligence services (including sell-side due diligence) to maximize the return on client’s deal and uncover potential financial and strategic risks or rewards. We have a team of international and local experts who complement each other and have a high level of understanding of the local business environments and cultures as well as best practice knowledge from around the world.
- Possess a bachelor degree in accounting and/or finance from prominent universities in Indonesia or overseas with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00)
- Strong audit experience in a multinational public accounting firm, at least 2 years professional experience.
- Strong commercial and business sense
- Strong interpersonal skills and articulate
- A team focused style with strong organizational and project management skills
- Self motivated, confident, and proactive
- Strong focus on building client relationships, both internal and external
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Write and speak fluently in Bahasa and English
Your application, CV, and recent photograph by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with position code as the subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further processing.