Tax Senior Associate (SA)
What you’d do?
Senior associate will be the leader at field work in handling compliance, tax dispute, tax due diligence, tax advisory, and audit support projects, including but not limited to:
- Participating in project planning, administration and economics, e.g., budgeting, staffing, billing, and time analysis.
- Playing active role in discussions and meetings, both with client and team.
- Establishing and communicating roles and expectations for staff at the start of the project; providing clear guidance and direction concerning objectives of the work as well as delegation of task to each of project’s team members.
- Guiding team members on the application of standard Firm approaches and methodologies.
- Demonstrating importance of quality by reviewing work products of others and making necessary modification including review works done by associate level to ensure a detail, accurate and timely mannered deliverables.
- Others as necessary, such as:
- Doing research and analysing tax issues.
- Preparing documents, i.e. client’s tax return, supporting documents, response letter for related parties
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Fiscal/ Law / Finance/ Economics.
- Has 3 - 5 year(s) of working experience in related field
- Detail oriented
- Strong team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong planning and project management skill.
- Good coaching skill in developing associates skills throughout project.
- Good adaptability in dynamic working environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.