Tax Assistant Manager to Senior Manager (AM – SM)
What you’d do?
Assuming managerial responsibility for a team of professionals to deliver Tax and Legal Services, to ensure client satisfaction through high quality service deliverables, in:
- Assist clients in comply with their tax compliance obligations. Provides tax compliance and advisory services to clients
- Support formal and informal training initiatives, ensure compliance with risk management processes, manage existing client portfolios and maintain sound client relationships.
- Identify new opportunities within existing clients, lead business development,
- Manage engagement team by providing coaching and performance feedback on an ongoing basis and ensure that the working environment contributes to improving team morale and increased productivity.
- Coordinates with other PwC territory in providing regional tax advice to clients. Develop and maintain client relationships
- Manage and develop team of professional staffs, budget, client engagement and projects
- Has minimum bachelor's Degree from a reputable university with a solid achievement
- Has working experience in Tax consulting Firm
Assistant Manager: 5 – 6 years
Manager: minimum 6 years
Senior Manager: minimum 8 years
- Has a consulting mindset with a good business acumen
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills