Specific Business Unit in Tax & Legal Services
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Fiscal/ Finance/ Economics with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has solid experience in consulting firm.
- Associates: A fresh graduate up until 2 years
- Senior Associates: 3 - 5 years
- Assistant Manager: 5 - 6 years
- Managers: minimum 6 years
- Senior Managers: minimum 8 years
- Good adaptability in dynamic working environment.
- Eyes for details.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Assertive and active personality with a strong communication skill.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
1. Transfer Pricing (TP)
What you’d do?
As professional consultant in Transfer Pricing (TP) team, you will responsible in:
- Identification of reasonable client expectation on an Engagement including managing discussion with clients on the related issues.
- Reads and describes at a high level relevant government regulations (e.g., Per-43/PJ/2010, Per-32/PJ/2011, & OECD guidelines). Also identifies which countries have documentation rules.
- Prepares concise, grammatically correct, spell-checked, and fully formatted documents and memos using appropriate business and technical language.
- Conduct analysis with applicable research databases, TP resources, and general Internet resources to collect and interpret relevant research and comparable data (e.g., OSIRIS and Royal Stat).
- Identifies majority of issues raised by a client or PwC contact, and suggests solutions to TP project team before responding to client/PwC contact
- Identifies potential follow on TP work, to which clients’ work may apply and bring the opportunity to the attention of Engagement Manager
- Provide guidance to other team members on appropriate means of communication channels including shares communications with Engagement Manager prior to contacting client
- Strong in mathematics would be a plus
- Having related working experience in TP would be advantage.
- Familiar with OSIRIS/ Royal Stat would be advantage.
2. Customs (CUSTOMS)
What you’d do?
As professional consultant in Customs group, you will responsible in each phase of engagement:
- Preparing risk management procedures.
- Assist your manager in scoping, both scope of work and scope of exclusion.
- Estimating fee, organizing timeline.
- Preparing data request, data template, i.e. power of attorney and assignment, reviewing associate/ junior team member’s work.
- Briefing, mentoring and monitoring, review work done associate/ junior team member about the tasks.
- Monitoring provision of data from client and targeted company.
- Monitoring timeline and work progress.
- Reviewing or assessing the document or sampling.
- Making or reviewing data reconciliation (for customs dispute and due diligence only).
- Analyzing customs issue based on customs, tax, law, and finance side in order to prepare draft comments in report.
- Preparing response letter, caveat, and appeal letter.
- Discussing with the manager about the tax issues.
- Preparing billing description, filing documents, cross-referencing.
- Has experience in Consulting or Law firm would be a plus.