Tax Associate (ASSO)
What you’d do?
- Understanding team objectives and cooperating and collaborating with others to achieve them when doing projects, i.e. monthly and annual tax compliance, tax dispute, tax advisory, and due diligence review
- Conducting accurate research in an organized manner, using full range of available tools.
- Participating in discussion utilizing appropriate terminology
- Recognizing potential road blocks to completing tasks and seeks guidance from supervisors to address issues.
- Demonstrating and awareness of workloads, offering to help team members and taking on additional tasks when appropriate.
- Fresh graduate (max. 2 years working experience) from bachelor degree in Accounting/ Fiscal/ Law / Finance/ Economics with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has an organizational experience.
- Eyes for details.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Good adaptability in dynamic working environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.