Performance Improvement (PI)
PricewaterhouseCoopers Indonesia Advisory is part of the PwC global network, which operates in 158 countries. We provide industry-focused consulting services for public and private clients.
We help our clients to improve business performance through business processes improvement, people and change management, and information system.
Senior Manager - Performance Improvement (Energy, Utility & Mining sector) (code: FAS-SMPI)
What you'd do?
A senior manager at PwC Consulting practice is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Lead Management
Organize, lead and/or collaborate across PwC entities on pursuit opportunities, develops and leads execution of client targeting strategies in the industry team and identifies and prioritizes opportunities consistent with client targeting strategy.
- Developing Relationships
Develop and proactively maintains contact with top decision makers at key accounts and plans, organizes, and conducts external conferences.
- Proposal Development & Closing
Develop overall proposal strategy, approach, risk mitigation strategy and negotiates engagement terms and pricing consistent with firm practices and policies.
- Program Management
Capable of leading large scale enterprise transformations, facilitating executive-level work sessions, defines engagement strategy, objectives, scope and pricing is consistent with client's expectations, manage billing & collection and other critical engagement issues and demonstrates thought leadership eminence.
- Practice Management
Implement strategic direction, assumes accountability and resolves issues relating to key practice unit function, provides leadership in the development and sharing of all market valued intellectual capital, identifies areas of competency growth and enhancement and champions people development initiatives.
- Minimum bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience (Oil & Gas / mining)
- At least 5 years of experience managing large Oil & Gas / mining engagements
- A willingness to travel
- Business development and delivery experience
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Deep functional knowledge around processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
How to apply?
We invite you to submit your application letter, and CV/resume (max 5ookb) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the name of the role on your email subject: "Position applied— Detailed position —Your Name" (Example: FAS-SMPI-Firmansyah)