Transaction Services (TS)
What you’d do?
You will provide services related toexpertise backed up with vast industry knowledge and performing due diligence services (including sell-side due diligence) to maximize the return on client’s deal and uncover potential financial and strategic risks or rewards. You will work with international team and local experts who complement each other and have a high level of understanding of the local business environments and cultures as well as best practice knowledge from around the world.
- Has Bachelor degree or Master degree in Accounting or Finance with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has solid experience in similar position.
- Associates: A fresh graduate up until 2 years
- Senior Associates: 3 – 5 years
- Assistant Manager: 5 – 6 years
- Manager: minimum 10 years
- Senior Manager: minimum 8 years
- Strong commercial and business sense.
- Eyes for details.
- Strong analytical, project management and report writing skills.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Assertive and active personality with a strong communication skill.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.