People and Change (P&C)
What you’d do?
You will provide services to clients to work smarter and grow faster. Your work area will range from designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change through client’s employee. You will assist clients in delivering their business strategy by making HR value propositions real, driving and sustaining growth through talent management.
- Has Bachelor degree or Master degree in Psychology or Human Resources Management with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has solid experience in similar position.
- Associates: A fresh graduate up until 2 years
- Senior Associates: 3 – 5 years
- Assistant Manager: 5 – 6 years
- Manager: minimum 6 years
- Senior Manager: minimum 10 years
- Strong interest in organizational development, talent management, and change management.
- Eyes for details.
- Strong analytical, project management and report writing skills.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Assertive and active personality with a strong communication skill.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.