What you’d do?
You will provide services to clients to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their Supply Chain functions. The goal is to achieve better operational performance. Your work area will range from performance analysis to solution design and delivery of change for national and international operating companies. You will work with your team to improve client’s supply chains with respect to procurement, planning, manufacturing, warehousing, logistic, and transport.
- Has Bachelor degree or Master degree in Industrial Engineering / Business / Marketing / Management with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has solid experience in similar position.
- Associates: A fresh graduate up until 2 years
- Senior Associates: 3 – 5 years
- Assistant Manager: 5 – 6 years
- Manager: minimum 6 years
- Senior Manager: minimum 8 years
- Strong interest in Supply Chain process
- Eyes for details.
- Strong analytical, project management and report writing skills.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Assertive and active personality with a strong communication skill.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.