Forensic Services (Forsc.)
What you’d do?
You will provide advice on Fraud Risk Management to clients. Your work area will be fraud investigation, forensic accounting, and computer forensic.
- Has Bachelor degree or Master degree in Accounting / Forensic Accounting / Computer Forensic / Computer science / Engineering with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has solid experience in similar position.
- Associates: A fresh graduate up until 2 years
- Senior Associates: 3 – 5 years
- Assistant Manager: 5 – 6 years
- Manager: minimum 6 years
- Senior Manager: minimum 8 years
- Eyes for details.
- Strong analytical, project management and report writing skills.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Assertive and active personality with a strong communication skill.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.