Finance Function Effectiveness (FFE)
What you’d do?
You will provide services to clients to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their Finance functions. This means your work area will include alignment organization structure with business strategy, identify performance gaps, alignment Finance skills and responsibilities to stakeholder needs, etc.
- Has Bachelor degree or Master degree in Accounting / Finance / Marketing with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has solid experience in similar position.
- Associates: A fresh graduate up until 2 years
- Senior Associates: 3 – 5 years
- Assistant Manager: 5 – 6 years
- Manager: minimum 6 years
- Senior Manager: minimum 8 years
- Strong interest in Finance process
- Eyes for details.
- Strong analytical, project management and report writing skills.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Assertive and active personality with a strong communication skill.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.