Corporate Valuation Advisory (CVA)
What you’d do?
You will assist clients in objectively defining, creating and enhancing their value by providing valuation advices and value solutions over a range of business issues including valuation of acquisition targets, valuation of businesses, shares and other interests for vendors, valuation for financial reporting purposes, valuation of intangible assets, fairness opinion/independent value analysis, valuation for tax purposes, and strategic value advices.
- Has Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00.
- A master’s degree in finance/ accounting/ commerce/ business administration and/or CFA charter will give candidates an advantage.
- Has solid experience in similar position.
- Associates: A fresh graduate up until 2 years
- Senior Associates: 3 – 5 years
- Assistant Manager: 5 – 6 years
- Manager: minimum 6 years
- Senior Manager: minimum 8 years
- Strong focus on building relationships
- Eyes for details.
- Strong analytical, project management and report writing skills.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Assertive and active personality with a strong communication skill.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.