Corporate Finance (CF)
What you’d do?
You will provide strategic advice and assistance across a full range of corporate finance services. This means your work area include divestments, IPO and capital raisings, leveraged buy-outs, private equity transactions, merger and acquisitions, and strategic option analysis.
- Has Bachelor degree or Master degree in Accounting or Finance with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has solid experience in similar position.
- Associates: A fresh graduate up until 2 years
- Senior Associates: 3 – 5 years
- Assistant Manager: 5 – 6 years
- Manager: minimum 6 years
- Senior Manager: minimum 10 years
- Strong interest in Finance process.
- Eyes for details.
- Strong analytical, project management and report writing skills.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Assertive and active personality with a strong communication skill.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.