Specific Business Unit in Assurance Services
- Has solid experience in consulting firm.
- Associates: A fresh graduate up until 2 years
- Senior Associates: 3 - 5 years
- Assistant Manager: 5 - 6 years
- Managers: minimum 6 years
- Senior Managers: minimum 8 years
- Good adaptability in dynamic working environment.
- Eyes for details.
- Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Assertive and active personality with a strong communication skill.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
1. Risk & Controls Solutions (RCS)
What you’d do?
You will provide services related to controls surrounding the IT environment to support the financial reporting process, including IT General Controls and Application Controls. This also includes the preparation and completion of deliverables involving the Information Technology risk, process and controls and provides sound recommendations.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Computer Science / Information System (IS) / Information Technology with a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 from a reputable university. Double major in IS and Accounting would be preferable.
- Knowledge and experience in delivering Data Management service would be an advantage.
- Professional qualification such as CISA or CIA is desired.
2. Internal Audit Services (IAS)
What you’d do?
You will provide services related to internal audit co-sourcing and outsourcing, compliance reviews, cost reduction/efficiency improvement reviews, internal audit training, strategic performance, internal audit transformation, advice on establishing internal audit function, internal audit effectiveness reviews, risk/control self-assessment and policies and procedures manuals.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance with a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Has working experience in Internal Control Review over financial reporting, operations, and corporate governance.