Stand out from the crowd
Why a PwC Indonesia Internship?
Join PwC Indonesia (PwC) as an intern and get a jump start on your career. You will get a taste of working full-time in our fast-paced and dynamic business environment, and you will be working with professionals in their field. They will be glad to help you through all the tasks and share their knowledge with you. This internship program is designed to give you the opportunity to develop yourself and put into practice all you have learned during your studies.
As our intern, you will be treated just like one of our full-time employees. You will be working closely in a small team, so you will have equal responsibility and opportunity to contribute to your projects. We might even need you to travel outside Jakarta.
You can also make use of our extensive e-learning facilities, which will give you more insight into what we actually do. When you join our social events like badminton night and group outings, you’ll see that a PwC internship is not all about work. We want you to have fun while you are learning and getting yourself used to the real working world.
PwC is the largest, most well-known accounting firm in Indonesia, and you can’t get more prestigious than that! Your 3 months internship with us will definitely give you invaluable experience that you won’t find in any other firm.
Registration is open for period:
- Early Sept –Nov 2013
- Early Nov – Feb 2013
- Mid Dec – Mar 2014
- Early Jan – Apr 2014
We invite the best and brightest students who:
Apply Now !!!
- Are minimum in final year Accounting / Finance / Taxation / Economic Science / Management / Fiscal Admin / Information system / Computer science or Computerized Accounting in bachelor degree program
- Strong academic records, proven by minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) and/or average B+ grade or High Distinction
- Organizational experience will be considered an advantage
- Available to undertake the program for 3 months (full time) according to the appointed schedule
We invite you to submit your application as below:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript
- Motivational letter (500 – 1000 words essay in English: illustrating about yourself, your plan 5 years later, reason why you doing internship with us)
Expected total file is maximum 600kb to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our internship program is open for PwC’s Assurance and PwC’s Tax & Legal Services.
Please stated on your email subject:
“Internship Assurance/Tax – Your batch –Your Name – Your University”
(Example: Internship Assurance – September - Dewi Sandra - UI)
Rest assured that all applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for recruitment process.