IFRS: The road to conversion
We guide you through IFRS transition and the embedding stages
If this is your situation:
Accounting and reporting
- You need to understand how a transition to IFRS will affect your share price.
- You are unclear how to account for your subsidiaries under the new accounting regime.
- Your management needs help communicating the change to the market.
- Your data collection is inadequate. A reporting package will be required to capture the IFRS information.
- Your finance staff need training to understand the new accounting framework.
- You understand that applying IFRS is more than a technical issue. Your finance, HR, treasury, tax, and IT staff all need training.
- You lack internal resource. There may be competing demands on resources at all levels of your organisation.
Systems and controls
- You are unsure what internal systems changes will be necessary.
- Your existing IT systems may not be able to deal with the new IFRS data requirements. Systems upgrades are required.
- You have identified a need for new controls as additional measures are required to comply with reporting and disclosure requirements.
How PwC can help
We have a proven track record in helping companies around the world successfully complete the transition to IFRS. Our industry-focused teams are ready to help you solve the accounting, systems and process issues surrounding complex IFRS conversions. Our team includes individuals who have helped previous adopters and who can offer you the full benefit of our experience.
Contact us to find out how PwC can help you make the transition to IFRS.