IFRS: Is adoption right for you?
We help you decide when and how to apply IFRS
If this is your situation:
- You want to know whether your company can change to IFRS.
- Your company operates in a country that has announced that IFRS will become the reporting framework of the future.
- Your local GAAP is being aligned to meet the requirements of IFRS.
- You want to know how a move to IFRS would be beneficial for your organisation.
How PwC can help
We can work with you to:
- Plan and manage your conversion project to ensure its success.
- Ensure your board of directors and audit committee are fully committed, involved and knowledgeable about the implications of IFRS conversion.
- Get the right people with the right skills to complete the transition and embed the changes within your company.
- Determine how and when to involve your business units to ensure local ownership of the IFRS numbers.
- Establish the high level effects on performance measures and financial ratios.
- Clarify what your financial statements, consolidation pack and subsidiary accounts will look like under IFRS.
- Collect the required data and ensure that there are adequate controls in place.
- Identify the key accounting/technical differences and understand the implications.
to find out how PwC can help you assess your readiness for IFRS.