IT controls maturity assessment and benchmark
View this page in:
IT controls maturity assessment, and benchmark helps you assess the level of your company’s IT operation, and your position relative to similar companies.
This is about the transparency of IT operations.
Our assessment includes all requests made by the head of IT, as the diagnostics include 36 questions in seven comprehensive areas. We will mainly focus on assessing the maturity of controls based on simplified COBIT maturity models. We will customize the areas to be covered based on your company’s needs.
Questions that may arise
- Does your IT function create value or operate efficiently?
- Where do you stand in terms of IT services compared to industry standards or your competitors?
- Are your IT controls mature enough, and do they meet your expectations?
- What are your key IT risks?
How can PwC help?
- Identifying key IT risks
- High-level overview of IT risks and maturity levels
- Comparison with best practices and competitors’ statistics
- Identifying areas in need of further development and areas that may require less emphasis
- Prioritizing and identifying the hottest issues
- In-depth analysis of certain IT risks with the help of PwC’s experts
- Regular check of achived results , or comparing maturity levels among subsidiaries or affiliates
The key benefit of our assessment is that it enables you to set the direction for long-term development and define a roadmap for improving your IT operations.
Leaflet:IT Control Maturity Diagnostic and Benchmark