View this page in:
Continuous operation can be ensured by taking the appropriate IT security measures, restricting privileges, and protecting sensitive data. This is about reliable IT operation.
Questions that may arise
- What are the dangers that threaten my IT infrastructure? What are the possible business implications of a security incident?
- To what extent are the security measures aligned with the IT strategy? Are there appropriate IT regulations in place to protect my sensitive data and intellectual property?
- Is the accessibility of my data and system functions ensured? Are there adequate security safeguards in place in the event of a hardware malfunction or other emergency?
- Are we sufficiently protected against external dangers, for example, hacking or social engineering?
- Is there appropriate identity management to boost IT security?
- Where are my confidential data stored? Is there a threat of data leakage, where sensitive data may be disclosed to competitors?
- DO we comply with the relevant standards (COBIT, PSZÁF, Section 13 of the Act on Credit Institutions and Financial Enterprises)?
How can PwC help?
- IT security controls assessment: understand whether your IT security policies and practices are up to the standards and peers
- IT security regulations: clarifying your expectations
- Compliance checks: checking compliance with different standards and requirements, and supporting compliance projects
- Business continuity: reviewing and establishing plans and procedures
- Identity management: definition of roles, and user management
- Penetration tests and security checks
- Preventing data leakage: identifying confidential data, and supporting measures appropriate to the level of threat
Leaflet: IT Security Services