We offer comprehensive consulting services related to incentives from the national budget and EU funds, and to investment location selection.
I. Site selection
• Advise on identifying parameters relevant for the location selection (e.g. in connection with labour market, infrastructure, plots/office space available)
• Preparing an analysis to the investor regarding the chosen relevant factors taking into consideration industry-, and company-specific features. We can help our Clients regarding several countries with the involvement of PwC network.
• Comparing different investment locations along the defined parameters and preparing a location analysis for investment decision.
• Organizing and facilitating site visits, keeping contact with the relevant authorities and other market players (e.g. HR firms).
II. State aid related advisory services
• Identifying relevant subsidy opportunities from national and EU funds, especially for investment, job creation, R&D, training and other projects
• Supporting the preparation of the application for incentives with the aim of achieving the best available possibility. Reviewing the fulfilment of the conditions of the selected incentive(s).
• Assisting with the negotiations with the authorities
• Advising Subsidy Contracts
• Subsidy project management (incl. subsidy payment request, monitoring reports etc.)
• Assisting with the review of incentives
|34||Further opportunities for large enterprises to receive VIP cash subsidy from 1 January 2017|
|33||Tender call supporting investments of large companies is available again|
|32||New R+D+I subsidy opportunity in Central Hungary - June|
|31||New R+D+I subsidy opportunity in Central Hungary|
|30||New subsidy available in Central-Hungary for supporting
enterprises’ R&D&I activities
|29||Are you aware of the changes to the rules on EKD investment subsidies?|
|28||Important news: modified public procurement rules for subsidized projects|
|27||Important change: new public procurement rules for subsidized projects|
|26||Tender call for subsidies on R&D Excellence and Competitiveness
contracts (GINOP-2.2.1-15) opens again
|25||The first tender calls for R&D&I have been published|
|24||Tender calls for EU-financed subsidies will soon open to support development and
competitiveness of small- and medium-sized enterprises
|23||New rules on stat aid for training employees and for establisihng and improving vocational training facilities|
|22||New regulation on investment cash subsidies based on an individual donor’s decision (Print version)|
|21||Regional non-refundable cash subsidies continue to be available until 30 June 2014|
|20||Non-refundable cash subsidies under the site development and industrial location|
|19||Non-refundable cash subsidies for the agricultural and food industries related to R&D projects|
|18||Research and development projects are once again eligible
for non-refundable cash subsidies