Post deal services
Our analysis of deals highlights that the most common factor in unsuccessful deals is the delay in commencing the integration. Post deal services address the problem.
The longer an acquired company is left, the greater the risk of potential deal failure.
In our experience, there is too little focus on post deal planning before completing the transaction, and businesses are too slow in implementing deals. As a result, deals often fail to deliver the value which drove the deal. The key to delivering value is speed and focus.
Our team of operational and financial specialists work with businesses pre and post completion to develop and implement action plans for delivering value:
When we can help:
- Assisting management to confirm and develop detailed action plans for implementing performance improvement
- Providing programme management tools and experienced resources to assist in establishing or undertaking ongoing monitoring and control of implementation
- Providing additional specialist resources to assist in implementing business improvement in specific areas such as: cost reduction, factory rationalisation, improvement of IT systems or supply chain improvements.
How we can support you:
- Your deals often fail to deliver the potential value forecast when originally put together
- You want to take control of the business you have just bought, and want to know what to do immediately
- You want to turn the business plan used to justify the deal into reality
- You do not have the time, experience or resource to manage the integration of the business you have just acquired
- You want to carve out one of your businesses in order to sell it for the best price
- You need to get your portfolio investments "back on track" before you can sell them
- We help our clients to understand the key business drivers affecting a deal (both before and after the transaction) so that they can make clear and informed decisions
- Deliver the full transaction value in the most efficient manner
- Provide experienced and dedicated resources during times of significant change during a deal. Our experts are on-site as part of the client’s team
- Provide tools, techniques and experience which have been proven in other transactions. We can then use these techniques early on in the process to save time and money.