Financial Due Diligence
Financial Due Diligence analyses and validates the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions underpinning a deal.
It looks at past trading experience using this to form a view of the future and confirms that there are no 'black holes' or prima facie errors.
The components of the service are profit and loss and balance sheet due diligence, synergy validation, maintainable earnings, future cash flows and all operational issues, including deal structuring. This type of due diligence is also accompanied by market due diligence.
Our services are dedicated to both corporate and financial investors.
When we can help:
How we can support you:
- You want to strengthen your company's core business by acquiring rival products that are almost identical in function/performance to your own
- You need to build on your company's existing activities by purchasing complementary products
- You want to purchase a company to gain access to its existing products in new markets, or to increase your customer base
- You need to expand your company's current portfolio of products and services through the acquisition of new ones - potentially to provide a hedge against the movements in the markets in which the company operates
- You want to spread your company's market risk by purchasing a company providing similar products or services in another country
- By enhancing the purchaser’s understanding of the target business and therefore increasing the likelihood of the deal achieving its objectives
- By helping you to identify and understand critical success factors and therefore improve your understanding of all the relevant issues so that informed decisions can be made
- By highlighting strengths that can be built upon or weaknesses that can be resolved