View this page in:
PwC Hungary provides a whole range of services throughout the cycle of an international assignment. Providing a full spectrum of services, we are experienced at working in partnership with business HR professionals and government agencies, providing guidance on international mobility matters such as employment law, personal income tax and social security issues.
We support companies in obtaining work permits and visas for their employees who need to be immigration compliant in the locations you have offices or business needs. Our support covers services relating to individuals from the European Economic Area (EEA) and also from non-EEA.
We have over 15 years experience working on the field of immigration in Hungary and over 600 immigration specialists in 117 countries world-wide with a global network behind it.
We are committed to provide outstanding services to our clients taking of the bureaucracy from their shoulder.
Our core services
- Obtaining work permits for non- EEA nationals
- Assisting with obtaining short term business Schengen visas
- Assisting with obtaining long term Schengen visas
- Obtaining Schengen residence permits for non- EEA nationals
- Address or address change registration for non- EEA nationals
- Obtaining official invitation letters issued by the Immigration Office
- Obtaining permanent residence permits for non- EEA nationals
- Obtaining registration and address cards for EEA nationals
- Obtaining relevant permits or visas for family members
- Obtaining invitation letters
- Preparing documentation for key personnel position
- Obtaining citizenship
- Obtaining medical certificate for work permits
- Obtaining translations or notarised copies of documents
- Senior level support for VIP and other executive cases
- Monitoring expiry dates of work and residence permits
- Newsletters on immigration, tax (all major taxes), social security, employment law, HR issues for existing clients.
Other non-core services
- Immigration compliance audits
- Immigration reviews from tax perspective
- Strategic planning for start-ups of secondments into and from Hungary
- Advice on compliance obligations and related immigration audit services
- Immigration training for HR professionals and other key relevant staff
- Obtaining Hungarian driving licences for foreign nationals
- Registration of cars in Hungary
- Passports for foreign nationals in Hungary
- Importing pets into Hungary
- Assistance with home search
- Tax and social security advisory services regarding assignments into and out of Hungary
- Structuring assignments in a tax effective way
- Assignment cost projection calculations