Advice and other services related to the employment and residence of foreign nationals
View this page in:
PwC Hungary offers a wide range of services covering the full cycle of international secondments. Our staff members have experience with corporate HR professionals and government agencies and offer a full range of services, and provide assistance in labour law, personal income tax and social security issues related to international mobility.
We provide comprehensive assistance in obtaining work permits and visas so that employees comply with immigration requirements in force in your company’s jurisdiction. The scope of our services extends to workers from the European Economic Area (EEA) and from countries outside the EEA.
We have more than 15 years of experience in the field of immigration in Hungary, more than 600 immigration experts in 117 countries supported by our global network. PwC is committed to providing an outstanding service and relieve you of the administrative burden.
Our core services
- Obtaining work permits for non-EEA nationals
- Assistance in obtaining Schengen visas for short-term business stays
- Assistance in obtaining long-term Schengen visas
- Obtaining Schengen residence permits for non-EEA nationals
- Reporting addresses and changes of address for non-EEA nationals
- Obtaining official invitation letters issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Office
- Obtaining residence permits for non-EEA nationals
- Obtaining registration and address verification cards for EEA nationals
- Obtaining the required permits and visas for family members
- Obtaining letters of invitation
- Preparing documents for key staff
- Acquisition of citizenship
- Obtaining medical certificates necessary for work permits
- Obtaining notarized copies and translations of documents
- Executive-level support for VIPs and other senior executives
- Monitoring the expiry of work and residence permits
- Preparing newsletters for existing clients on immigration, taxation (all major tax types), social security, labour law, and HR topics.
Other related services
- Checking internal compliance for employment and immigration purposes
- Examining employment and immigration matters for tax purposes
- Strategic planning of secondments to Hungary and abroad
- Advice on obligations, and related employment and immigration audit services
- Immigration-related training for HR professionals and other staff involved
- Obtaining driving licenses for foreigners in Hungary