Services - FATCA
View this page in:
What can we offer to our Clients?
- Help in the identification of companies affected by FATCA and in the applicability of exemption rules;
- Help in the identification of withholdable payments and exempted income;
- Performing due diligence of the current business procedures, new clients’ on-boarding and identification procedures;
- Making suggestions regarding applicable systems, implementation plans, and preliminary costs;
- Organizing training and consultations for the employees;
- Assistance in complying with tax administration requirements.
How can PwC support you? Our experts have complex tax, industry, advisory and technical professional knowledge.
- Our tax specialists are ready to increase the efficiency of FATCA-related implementation tasks with the help of their extensive professional experience in all aspects of taxation.
- We have market leader expertise in advisory services that gives us the resources to find the best solutions tailored to our clients’ needs.
- Our extended, global network integrates more than 50 specialised groups with extensive industry and FATCA knowledge. This ensures effective cross-border co-operation.
- Our industry focus and experience result in a deep understanding of the global financial sector, including taxation, regulatory and asset management issues.
- We have extensive experience and broad knowledge in data management planning and techniques, in business process development and in communication process improvement.
- We have proven professional track records in AML/KYC (Anti-Money Laundering /Know Your Customer), which are of crucial importance in compliance with FATCA’s regulatory requirements.
- We have outstanding professional experience in the implementation of IT systems.
- We have integrated and trusted tools that support the FATCA in the areas of traceability and tax administration. Currently, we also have several FATCA projects at top financial organisations worldwide.