Europe’s greatest HR and organisation development professional body. Over 13,000 participants worldwide join CIPD programs each year to enhance their knowledge through the latest theoretical approaches or real-life case studies on basic or postgraduate level.
• It is globally recognised and is Europe’s largest HR and development professional body with over 135,000 members
• It supports those responsible for the management and development of people within organisations - its aim is to drive sustained organisation performance through HR, shaping thinking, leading practice and building HR capability within the profession
• It promotes new HR management practices, improving the performance of organisations of all sizes
• It reflects what good HR looks like and what HR professionals need to know, do and deliver at different stages of their career, be they specialists, generalists or HR leaders, working internationally or locally
• It gives HR professionals the recognition and mark of professional competence, enhanced career prospects and a wealth of other benefits
|HR route||Learning and development route||Title achieved|
|CIPD Diploma in Human Resource Management||CIPD Diploma in Learning and Development||Full Professional Member status
of CIPD (MCIPD)
|Foundation Level||The CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice (CHRP)||The CIPD Certificate in Learning and Development Practice (CLDP)||Associate Member of CIPD (Assoc. CIPD)|
In 2012 the Postgraduate and Foundation level courses are available in Hungary.
Courses are launched when the groups are formed.
The PwC’s Academy and Nottingham Business School are delighted to introduce professional education programmes leading to the awarding of a University Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management and membership in the professional body for HR specialists – the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). We are proud to say that PwC’s Academy is the only provider of this internationally recognised qualification in HRM in the CEE region, including also Hungary.
The aim of the CIPD Postgraduate Diploma in HRM is to prepare individuals for effective and efficient performance in a variety of professional roles in people management and development. The content of the programme consists of 7 workshops and different assessments spread over 16 months. The modules cover all substantive areas of HR – Resourcing, Relations, Rewards, and Training and Development. In addition, general management concepts as well as the business context and the relevance of HR management in Hungary are covered, while also drawing on international comparative analysis.
The programme is aimed at HR managers with a Degree or qualifications deemed to be equivalent by the University, along with at least five years of experience in an HR environment (or the equivalent).
• you will assess the impact of contextual changes on employment relations practices and organisational performance from a managerial perspective and gain insights into the creation and implementation of effective employment relations procedures and policies
• this unit focuses not just on the practical aspects of recruitment, selection, employee retention and dismissal, but also on the strategic aspects to equip you with the knowledge and skills required for resourcing and talent management within a global context
• CIPD promotes new HR management practices, improving the performance of organisations of all sizes
• studying with PwC’s Academy gives you the opportunity to benefit from PwC’s global network and its accumulated knowledge
A CIPD qualification helps you develop key HR knowledge and skills, and gives you professional recognition in the workplace.
The CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice (CHRP) provides a firm foundation in all areas of HR. The programme is divided into 3 modules (10 days in total) and can be completed within one year. By the time you complete the Certificate, you will have gained the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to work towards upgrading to Associate professional membership.
The Foundation Level Certificate is perfect for people who are new to HR or work in an HR support role and wish to acquire a wide range of relevant knowledge and skills and further their career with a professional qualification.
• CIPD Certificate gives HR professionals the recognition and mark of professional competence, enhanced career prospects and a wealth of other benefits
• the programme will help you to develop essential HR skills and give you the confidence to be more effective at work and add value to your HR function
• CIPD reflects what good HR looks like and what HR professionals need to know, do and deliver at different stages of their career, be they specialists or generalists, working internationally or locally
• studying with PwC’s Academy gives you the opportunity to benefit from PwC’s global network and its accumulated knowledge, to ensure that we bring the highest value to your business
• the preparatory courses are led by PwC leading HR consultants, who are CIPD accredited and have excellent teaching and interpersonal skills and extensive experience in introducing HR topics as well as its practical application
• With the course, you will receive study materials developed by CIPD Enterprises Ltd and PwC experts and full support from the tutors
o exclusive access to the CIPD HR Profession Map
o members-only resources, including the latest research, employment law updates and news
o access to over 350 HR and development online journals and magazines
o comprehensive library and information services
o conferences and publications