View this page in:
Do you wish to ensure your company’s compliance with SOX regulations?
Are you planning to establish a control environment for your company or increase the efficiency of your existing control environment?
Take part in PwC’s two-day course on SOX and internal control environment!
Who is the course recommended for?
The course is recommended for everyone who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding or expand their existing knowledge of the regulations of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. We also recommend the course to hose professional dealing with internal controls and regulations who want to establish a new control environment for their company or increase the efficiency of the existing control environment.
Our training course deals with the following topics:
- The role of COSO elements in establishing the control environment, risk assessment;
- The role and importance of company and transaction-level controls;
- Planning decisions;
- Process surveys;
- Control tests and evaluation of deficiencies;
- Examination of comprehensive IT controls; and
- Effective organization of work.
Why choose PwC’s Academy?
- Our tutors are experienced trainers and providers of services related to the optimisation of the SOX audit and control environment;
- The course provides a comprehensive picture of internal control systems, and presents, through practical examples, the latest challenges and possible solutions;
- Our tutors will provide useful training materials and personal assistance to participants during the whole course;
- The course will be given in Hungarian, which will make it easier for participants to enhance their knowledge and ask their questions freely;
- Students who successfully complete the course will be issued a certificate by PwC Könyvvizsgáló Kft.’s accredited adult education institution and may collect CPD units.
- We offer the course at a competitive price.
If three or more employees register from the same company, a 15% discount will be given.
Date of the training: 6-7 November 2013
Duration of the training: 2 days / 16 hours
Language of the training: English
Training fee: HUF 155,000 + VAT/person