At PwC, we don’t just understand the renewable energy agenda, we’re actively helping to shape it. We work closely with the International Energy Agency (IEA) and a whole range of other organisations, including serving as:
- a proud member of the IEA’s Renewable Industry Advisory Board to the IEA’s Working Party on Renewable Energy Technologies
- an advisor to the World Economic Forum’s project ‘The Energy Access Partnership: Unlocking business opportunities’
- a founding partner of the China Greentech Initiative
- PwC is active regionally too, working on initiatives like RES4MED (Renewable Energy Solutions for the Mediterranean Region) in the Mediterranean basin and Balkans and developing a study on the future of the wind energy industry in CEE/SEE countries for the European Wind Energy Association
- lead alliance partner of the Climate and Development Knowledge Network (CDKN)
- a collaborator of IRENA project team to carry out the research, test the arguments and assumptions and develop the report content.