Worldwide tax summaries: Corporate taxes 2012/13
About the WWTS eBook
- Worldwide Tax Summaries - Corporate Taxes 2012/13 is available electronically as an ePub. The book is current as of 1 June 2012 (you can always find the most current online version of the Worldwide Tax Summaries at www.pwc.com/taxsummaries).
- The ePub's large volume of text may cause downloading it the first time to take a few minutes -- but after that, subsequent uses of the book should be quicker. However, the search function may continue to take a few minutes depending on the device you're using to read the book.
- The ePub works on all e-reading devices and software except for the Amazon Kindle. To view an ePub on your device, be sure you have an app installed that can read the ePub format. Compatible apps should be available in your device's app market or app store.
On the iPad/iPhone:
- Double click any table to view it in full screen.
- Section navigation at the beginning of each chapter allows you to quickly access the tax topic you are interested in for that country.
- Hold down the page navigation button to see what chapter you are in.
- Use bookmarks to quickly access countries you are most interested in.
A PDF version (with bookmarks) is also available for download, and we are currently working on a Kindle version.
The world's taxes at a glance: Rates and rules from over 150 countries
If you are responsible for managing taxes in a business which trades or operates across a number of different territories, you will recognise how much of a challenge it can be trying to keep on top of the corporate tax rates and rules in each of those countries, notwithstanding the fact that these frequently change.
Worldwide Tax Summaries – Corporate Taxes 2012/13 is a useful reference tool, to help you manage taxes around the world. It offers quick access to information about corporate tax systems in 152 countries worldwide, in an easily digestible format.
Written by local PwC tax specialists in each country, it covers the latest changes in legislation, residency, gross income, deductions, tax credits and incentives, tax administration, other taxes and tax rates, up to date (unless otherwise stated) as of 1 June 2012. Also included is a global directory of PwC contacts organised by their tax specialty area.
The world’s taxes at your fingertips
Sign up to our new and improved online version of these summaries at www.pwc.com/taxsummaries
. Our experts update the website regularly with any significant changes to local tax regimes, so that you can have the current details at your fingertips.