Public company advisory
When companies feel undervalued by public markets, they need advice on public-to-private transactions and de-listings. From advice on completing a deal, through to executing the transaction, companies require professional advisers to guide them confidently and to project manage other advisers.
- We are the leading corporate finance adviser on public-to-private transactions, having advised on more P-to-Ps than any other adviser.
- We provide the full range of services necessary to complete a deal, including strategic advice, taxation advice, pensions advice, legal advice, regulatory compliance and due diligence.
If this is your situation
- Your company is undervalued by the stock markets.
- Your listing does not provide any tangible benefits.
- You are considering "going private".
How PwC can help
- As a leading public-to-private adviser, we provide professional advice and experience.
- We develop and maintain strong relationships with private equity houses and other sources of finance.
- Benefit of access to specialists in the rules and regulations governing public listed companies and de-listing.
- We have the industry knowledge and the global capability to advise on all aspects of transactions from deal; origination, through structuring to exit planning and execution.