The Trade and Finance Summer 2012 edition takes a look at the Euro crisis and explains the different forms of the public debt. This issue of Trade & Finance attempts to shed light on the different manifestations of the crisis in the Euro-area countries. It also identifies various issues companies have to grapple with at present.
- Feature: Understanding the euro crisis: trade imbalances and competitiveness
- Viewpoint: Corporate financing and public finances: current conditions for corporate financing
- Snapshot: Basel III – implications for corporate financing
- Practice: Four Scenarios for the Future of the Euro and How Companies Can Prepare for Them
- Practice: Implications for German Companies from the Crisis
- Practice: Basel III and beyond – The Trillion Dollar Question
- Practice: A Practitioner’s Guide to Basel III and Beyond