Trade & Finance Spring 2013 takes a look at a country which has now advanced to be the second-largest economy in the world: China. This issue examines the key issues and future challenges with focus on the recent leadership transition in China. Furthermore it sheds light on the country’s impressive economic development and opportunities for German companies and investors.
- Feature: The People’s Republic of China after the 18th Party Congress – new leadership old problems?
- Snapshot: China’s economy: still in the fast lane?
- Practice: The People’s Republic of China: Tax Facts and Figures - 2012
- Practice: China: transforming value for growth
- Practice: China Compass: Winter 2012/2013 – The Automotive Industry and Mobility in China
- Practice: Plans, Desires and Reality