Pharmaceuticals & life sciences
- Simon leads the firms Global Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Industry Group and is based in London. He has worked with the firm for 27 years and has spent 20 years working with pharmaceutical clients. He has been involved with many companies within the sector and leads the firms pharmaceutical and life sciences accounting technical panel. He has written and spoken on a broad range of pharmaceutical industry topics.
- Simon has an MA from Cambridge University, is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has spent 5 years based in the US.
- Leading multinational audit engagements and dealing with post merger transitions; IFRS conversions and Section 404 implementation projects.
- Leading due diligence assignments involving cross border pharmaceutical businesses.
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting & Financial Reporting, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Governance