Key issues & services: Public sector management
We are committed both to promoting effective governance and helping governments be responsive to the needs of their citizens.
How PwC can help
We work with the international donor community and their government partners in supportive e-partnerships to strengthen the efficiency and accountability of public sector institutions.
Our key areas of focus include the following:
- Public financial management; budgeting, expenditure and audit
- Public participation in policy making
- Administrative and civil service reform
- E-government strategies
- Access to justice and judicial reform
- Anti-corruption strategy
- Programme and project management
- Fund management
- Infrastructure and utilities regulation
- HIV/AIDS and governance