Executive guide to IFRS - Topic summaries 2010
'Executive guide to IFRS’ is a compendium of PwC's topic summaries, which include key information on each of the major accounting topic areas. The topic summaries are written by PwC’s Accounting Consulting Services team, which has compiled all the essential information to provide you with:
- Quick access to key information about each subject in one place.
- Topics presented in alphabetical order for ease of reference.
- An easy way of getting to grips with a topic.
Each summary contains the following sections:
- Overview – 'brief explanation of the topic.
- Summary of key requirements – 'explanation of the current requirements, with paragraph references to the relevant standard.
- Resources – 'list of resources available on each topic, including the text of standards, interpretations, exposure drafts, etc; and PwC's guidance and interpretations, tools, practice aids and publications that relate to the topic.
Executives, accountants, legal practitioners, company administrators, financial advisers, auditors and academics may find this guide a valuable reference tool.
Pricing and order details
This publication is priced at £45 plus postage and packaging. Order hard copies online or from your local PricewaterhouseCoopers office.
This publication can be used in conjunction with the online version, which is continually being updated as the topics develop. Click the link to access the latest up-to-date topic summaries for free.
Discount for PwC audit clients and alumni
PwC audit clients and alumni can purchase the set at the discounted rate of just £22.50 plus p&p. To order, please either:
- Call +44 (0) 207 213 3149 or e-mail PwCInform.Sysadmin@uk.pwc.com with your name, PwC contact, company name, telephone number, invoice/delivery address and the quantity you wish to order; or
- Contact your engagement team.