Europe, Middle East and Africa Leader,
Summary of expertise
With over 15 years of experience in the healthcare industry, Dagfinn has advised clients on a variety of business issues including strategy development and implementation; performance improvement; organisational change and change management, and technology including e-health.
Past projects include:
- Developing a national information and communications technology (ICT) and e-health programme for hospitals and specialist care in Norway.
- Acting as a strategic advisor for private hospitals and healthcare vendors.
- Helping hospitals and hospital groups restructure their processes, seeking a balance between clinical quality and financial efficiency with public expectations.
- Advising on hospital construction planning and building.
- Acting as a Chief Financial Officer for one of the biggest university hospitals in the Scandinavian region, with more than 10,000 employees. Under Dagfinn’s oversight, the hospital turned a deficit into a positive profit, whilst implementing new ICT-systems.
Dagfinn’s clients include international and national corporations, healthcare providers and government entities within the health sector.