Process and systems improvement for governance and risk compliance in IPSAS
IPSAS is not just an obligation. It’s also an opportunity to re-examine how you work.
Taking a look at your existing processes and internal control frameworks, or setting up or upgrading your enterprise-resource planning (ERP) system can mean big gains in efficiency and productivity.
We can help you if you:
- are looking for advice about the process and information system aspects of the conversion
- want to take advantage of the introduction of IPSAS to streamline business processes
- want to be certain that changes to your organisation and business processes are effectively translated into the IT environment
- aim at high levels of corporate governance and want to ensure that the new IPSAS environment complies with your existing regulatory framework
How PwC can help you
We have the tools and expertise needed to help you achieve these objectives. Our solutions include:
- business process reviews
- design of risk and compliance frameworks
- developing internal control procedures and manuals
Furthermore, PwC can guide your organisation in embedding the changes into your IT environment.