With more than 58 000 staff in the European Member States, we guarantee the same quality of services throughout Europe and increasingly specialise in the European Institutions’ key domains.
Globally, PwC is present in 153 countries. Our global network of skills and capabilities allows us to offer the resources and the know-how of a global organisation combined with detailed knowledge of local issues.
At PwC, we are proud of our employment policy:
- We treat our colleagues, clients and others with whom we do business with respect, dignity, fairness and courtesy.
- We take pride in the diversity of our workforce and view it as a competitive advantage to be nurtured and expanded.
- We are committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from discrimation or harassment.
- We try to balance work and private life and help others to do the same.
- We invest in the ongoing enhancement of our skills and abilities.
- We provide a safe working environment for our people.