Evaluation of strategic focus and operating models
Entertainment and media businesses are re-evaluating their strategic focus. The best companies are investing in constant innovation that encompasses its products and services, its operating and business models, its management and IT systems, and—most importantly—its customer experience, understanding and engagement.
Challenge and opportunity
The ability of media companies to create agile, cross-divisional, cross-platform, content-centric management and consumer engagement is critical to capturing profitable growth in a period of unparalleled industry disruption. This presents many challenges for business to overcome:
How PwC can help?
We can help you to:
- Understand what media assets you have and what rights you have to monetise the content.
- Use analytics to help answer the question, “How do we optimize the mix of products and services offered across the multitude of new distribution channels and consumer engagement opportunities to yield the greatest financial return?”
- Effectively incorporate social sentiment and consumer preferences into the content product/service process.
- Create new measurement metrics that allow companies to manage their marketing spend more effectively.
- Transition to new analytic-based solutions that capture, report and predict customer behaviour, demographic preferences and viewership habits.
- Provide assurance to the companies in the value chain that new measurements can be trusted.
Contact us today to learn more.