The vast majority of CEOs are currently changing their company's strategy, and a third of them describe that change as 'fundamental'. These staggering numbers are reflective of today's rapidly changing businesses environment. And changing businesses profoundly isn't easy. Especially in uncertain economic times. Through clear objectives, a distinct business model, innovative culture, technologies and metrics— a few business leaders will take the right choices and achieve the growth they desire. We help your business to do just that. From strategy to execution, PwC's Strategy advisers work with you to translate boardroom strategy into action and results, creating distinctive strategies that work.
How we support you
- Strategic planning: We help you set your ambition, generate and evaluate key initiatives, identify other options to fill any gap versus your ambition, and deliver your plan.
- Growth strategy: Successful growth strategies are based upon commercialising innovations that deliver new sources of value to your organisation and its stakeholders. We help you develop the structures and culture that enable new innovations to emerge so that you can accelerate and successfully deliver the benefits from your innovations to the market.
- Financial and acquisition strategy: We help you achieve an in-depth understanding of your market through modeling, competition and pricing analysis. We conduct due diligence analysis, integration planning and post-merger integration services for small, medium and large-scale deals.
- Customer strategy: Customers are at the heart of every business, from business strategy through to delivery. We help you improve how you target customers; sell product and services; deliver better customer service; engage customers, online, anywhere and use business insight to make better decisions.
- Business and technology design: We offer a deep level of industry insight into game-changing technology platforms and innovations needed to inform and achieve you strategic business goals.
- Organisational strategy: Achieving strategic alignment requires congruence between an organisation’s strategy, and its structures, processes and people. We help you transform your strategic intent into long-term shareholder value, enabling better execution of your strategies in complex and dynamic situations.
Indications that you may be facing these issues:
- Your costs are growing faster than revenues.
- Your company is under-performing relative to its competitors.
- You are losing market share to either traditional or new competitors.
- Your innovation strategy does not link to your growth objectives.
- Recent products have failed to deliver expected margin improvements.
- You want to improve the total customer experience and monitor drivers of customer satisfaction, retention or experience.
- Your company's stock price is declining or flat.
- Your business can't keep pace with the rise in mobile devices, social media and changing customer demands.
- You want to understand your exposure in relation to different markets, customers, partners and suppliers, and be confident that you have the right investment portfolio in place.
- You want independent, objective evaluation and validation of your management strategy, including whether you have the right mix of businesses.
- You are contemplating or recently completed a merger or acquisition.
- Extensive capabilities. We turn strategic insights into operational realities by bringing a mix of strategic, functional and technical professionals.
- Deep industry experience. We bring deep sector knowledge and informed points of view about the markets and competitors.
- Practical approach. We combine these capabilities to develop strategies that can be executed – and can help implement those strategies.
- Independent but fresh perspective. We bring the independence of a Big 4 audit firm. We have a different perspective than a traditional strategy house.
- Rigour at pace. We use creative analysis and industry experience to ground our insights in short time frames that reflects our deals experience.
- A global network delivered locally. We deliver solutions that work, with access to the world-class capabilities of the wider firm network.
- Our working style. We work with clients at all levels to get things done. Our team gets great feedback on what it is like to work with us.