Advice on fundraising
There is no shortage of options for businesses wishing to raise funds, but selecting the optimal structure is challenging.
- Raising finance to fund expansion plans means examining a wide range of issues and answering a complex set of questions. The international capital markets are a challenging environment and selecting the right location and structure requires considerable insight and experience.
- PwC has extensive experience of advising businesses on their fund-raising plans in all markets. Whether through a public or private market, through equity or debt instruments, our experience covers all possible scenarios and our independence means that we focus solely on identifying and structuring the best source of finance for our client.
- Our global reach means that we have local understanding of markets, and can help clients to negotiate the challenges that may otherwise derail the unprepared. Our network of contacts and deep relationships with countless sources of finance place us in the best possible position to make sure that our clients get the finance that fits their purposes and helps them meet their goals.
If this is your situation
- You are looking to gain effective access to capital markets to raise funds for a wide variety of expansion plans.
- You are looking to select the most suitable form of finance from the complex financing options available.
- Your business needs to access the public markets via a share or rights issue.
How PwC can help
- Our services are designed to help companies align their strategy with their financing requirements.
- We can advise on which is the most appropriate market and instrument to meet both their short-term and longer-term plans.
- We provide advice on Initial Public Offerings (IPOs).
- Our multidisciplinary teams can advise on the preparation and execution of a listing, advising on all the relevant strategic and regulatory issues that they will need to consider.