As business becomes increasingly interconnected and the pace of change continues to quicken, improved risk management processes are proving crucial to ongoing financial success. These need to be embedded into the working practices of insurers, and indeed the imminent Solvency II regime for European insurers enshrines such principles.
If this is your situation
- You want to identify and quantify the risks you face.
- You want to identify weaknesses and new growth opportunities.
- You want to target investment where it can earn its best return.
- You want to improve operational decision making.
How PwC can help
Our services include:
- Advice on advanced risk measurement and modelling techniques, which extend beyond the traditional financial risks to encompass business and operational risks; and
- Assistance with development of enterprise risk management systems to enable businesses to take controlled risks and ensure that capital is allocated on a basis which reflects the underlying risks and business environment.